If you would like to donate directly to Coles Elementary PTA, you can send a check payable to Coles PTA to:
Attn: PTA Treasurer
7405 Hoadly Road, Manassas, VA 20112
or Via PayPal at the link below:
Thank you for your support of Coles Elementary's students, teachers and staff!
We are running a Fall Box Tops Contest from September 7, 2018 to December 3, 2018 so please send in or deposit your non-expired Box Tops in the collection box, found just outside of the office, starting September 10th.
When sending them in, please put the student’s and teacher’s name on the page or baggie you send in so they can be counted toward the class’s total. The winning classes will be announced at the end of December 14th.
As with previous contests, the top 3 classes will receive prizes: *First Place Class will receive: A Cookie Party & a Spirit Stick **Second Place Class will receive: Extra Recess & a Spirit Stick ***Third Place Class will receive: A Spirit Stick
Should you have any questions, please resaach out to Alice Crissy at ACrissy74@gmail.com
My Coke Rewards is now just Coke Rewards. You have 2 options to donate with this program:
1) You can send the caps/codes into school with your student to give to their teacher for us to do it for you. We have placed a collection container in the teachers’ lounge and by the office for their collection.
2) You can join this program to donate to Coles at https://us.coca-cola.com/give/schools/. Once on this site, just type in Coles Elementary and choose our school, and you can enter your rewards codes yourself.
We've started our fall fundraiser and your involvement is needed more than ever! The sales run from 9-14 to 9/28 /18. W//18We would like to make this our ONLY product fundraiser this school year with your help!
We are raising money for on-going technology needs at Coles. You can support the fundraiser by any of the following:
1) Purchase items out of the catalog for you and your family.
2) Send emails to out-of-state family & friends using easy templates found at www.ShopBelieve.com
3) Ask neighbors, co-workers, friends & others to purchase and show their support.
Please know that your assistance this year in particular will make a huge difference!
This Spring, beginning 4/22/19, our school is participating in the Boosterthon Fun Run, a 9-day fundraising event that incorporates fitness, leadership, and character on elementary school campuses. Every student wears a t-shirt the day of the Boosterthon Fun Run on 5/1, where the school community gathers to cheer on students as they run laps. Laps are tallied on the t-shirts, and students wear them as year-round trophies for their achievement. We’re excited for our students to experience this school-wide, fitness event!
More details and advertising opportunities to follow.
February 11-15, 2019 will be the first annual Show Your Love for Coles event. More details to follow!
The school holds book fairs twice a year to provide for additional library and classroom books. What a great way to support the school by adding books to your own library at home!
The first one is October 1-5, 2018!